These hammered rings are designed to contrast and sit nicely next to both traditional shiny engagement rings as well as less traditional rings.
The hammered texture is reminiscent of ancient jewellery and makes for a stylish versatile classic.
- By hand by Lily using traditional jewellery making techniques.
- Then in small batches by London specialists, ensuring exclusivity, quality and strength.
- Using Fairtrade White Gold marked with the Fairtrade logo stamp.
- Solid hallmarked rhodium plated white gold.
- 1.5mm band.
- Hammered texture.
- 1g in total.
- This item comes in a branded FrillyByLily foam and perspex sliding box.
This ring will be made to your exact measurements. If you do not know your ring size, we recommend visiting Frilly HQ in East London, but if that is not possible, please click here for some guidance.
For care information please click here.
As this item will be made especially for you, please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery. If this is not fast enough please get in touch and we will see what we can do. For more information on delivery click here
As this item will be made especially for you, we will only be able to issue a refund if the item is faulty. We can however offer an exchange or credit note to the same value. For more info on returns please click here.