This silver stacking ring is a highly wearable, comfortable and contemporary addition to your ring stack.
Excellent as a stack along with the gold Stacking Stardust ring.
This bestselling design is reflective of the naturally intricate texture and elegant form of feathers that feature season after season on the catwalks and at festivals across the globe.
- Originally by hand by Lily.
- Then in small batches by London specialists, ensuring exclusivity, quality and strength.
- Solid silver.
- Sparkly grey druzy (rough cut) agate.
- The band is roughly textured and square in shape.
- Band thickness: 1.35mm.
- This item comes in a branded FrillyByLily foam and perspex sliding box.
Available for immediate delivery in ring size N/O (medium/large)
Other sizes available upon request.
If you would like us to make a different size for you, please get in touch.
If you do not know your ring size, we recommend visiting Frilly HQ in East London, but if that is not possible, please click here for some guidance.
If lovingly cared for, this item will last forever.
For care information please click here.
- Made using metals that are 50% recycled as standard.
- Fairtrade silver available upon request.
We have this ring in stock in a size N/O. Other sizes may take up to 2 weeks for delivery. For more info on delivery please click here.
We are happy to offer a full refund if you decide within 2 weeks that the ring is not quite right.
We may not be able to offer a refund on rings that have been resized. For more info on returns, please click here.
Please do not hesitate to drop us a line if you have any further queries. For contact info please click here.