These Raw Stone Stacking rings are designed to be worn either on their own or as part of a greater collectable stack.
Suitable for everyday wear and special occasions. The design is Inspired by the natural rawness and beauty of semi precious stones. The hammered texture is reminiscent of ancient jewellery and makes for a stylish versatile classic. Often purchased as an engagement ring on it’s own or along with the hammered band as a wedding set.
- by hand by Lily using traditional jewellery making techniques,
- then in small batches by London specialists, ensuring exclusivity, quality and strength.
- using metals that are 50% recycled as standard.
- 9 ct Solid Gold
- 1.5mm band
- hammered texture
- 0.35cm Lapis Lazuli stone
- 1g in total
- this item comes in a branded FrillyByLily foam and perspex sliding box
If properly cared for, this item will last forever. For care information please click here.
This ring will be made to your exact measurements. If you do not know your ring size, we recommend visiting Frilly HQ in East London, but if that is not possible, please click here for some guidance.
As this item will be made especially for you, please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. If this is not fast enough please get in touch and we will see what we can do.
We regret that solid gold items are non refundable. For more info on returns please click here.