The simple hammered texture on these rings is light reflective, catching tiny flashes of light, twinkling at every opportunity.
These hammered midi rings are suitable for everyday wear and special occasions. The hammered texture is reminiscent of ancient jewellery and makes for a stylish versatile classic. Often purchased as a midi ring on it’s own or along with one or two other hammered band rings, the hammered band earrings and one of the hammered band necklaces as part of a classic set.
- By hand by Lily using traditional jewellery making techniques.
- Then in small batches by London specialists, ensuring exclusivity, quality and strength.
- Using metals that are 50% recycled as standard.
- Fairtrade and eco silver available upon request.
- Solid sterling silver.
- 1.5mm band.
- Hammered texture.
- 0.7g in total.
- This item comes in a branded FrillyByLily foam and perspex sliding box.
If lovingly cared for, this item will last forever. For care information please click here.
This ring will be made to your exact measurements. If you do not know your ring size, we recommend visiting Frilly HQ in East London or your local high street jeweller, but if that is not possible, please click here for some guidance.
As this item will be made especially for you, please allow 4-5 weeks for delivery. If this is not fast enough please get in touch and we will see what we can do. For more info on delivery please click here.
We are happy to offer a refund for this item should you decide the item is not quite right. For more info on returns please click here.