This turquoise and fire opal silver gemstone cluster necklace is delicate and playful. An understated item of luxury.
Suitable for everyday wear and special occasions, this necklace is versatile and comfortable.
The designs that form our Ancient Awe collection are inspired by some of the first pieces of jewellery ever made. We have taken inspiration from the materials and colours used by our ancestors, focusing specifically on texture and gemstones.
We have developed and perfected a ‘hand – hammered’ finish, which creates a light reflecting textured surface that twinkles.
We have chosen to combine this classic aesthetic with gemstones often used in ancient Egyptian jewellery. Lots of lapis lazuli and turquoise, and for a flash of red we have introduced fire opal.
- Originally by hand by Lily.
- Then in small batches by London specialists, ensuring exclusivity, quality and strength.
- The largest charm is 4-4.5 turquoise and solid silver.
- The second largest charm is 2.5-3mm fire opal and solid silver.
- The chain is solid silver, measuring 45cm, hanging just below the collarbone.
- This item comes in a branded FrillyByLily foam and perspex sliding box.
If lovingly cared for, this item will last forever.
For care information please click here.
- Fairtrade silver available upon request.
We have this necklace in stock and available for immediate dispatch.
Orders placed before 3pm (Monday – Friday) can be dispatched the same day if you choose the £6 Special Delivery option when checking out.
If you’re not in any hurry to receive your item, you may choose to take advantage of our FREE delivery service.
As a rule, you will receive your item within 4 working days.
For more info on delivery please click here.
We are happy to offer a full refund if you decide within 2 weeks that the necklace is not quite right.
For more info on returns, please click here.
Please do not hesitate to drop us a line if you have any further queries. For contact info please click here.