Close your eyes and picture yourself gazing out across the red sea way back in ancient Egypt.
The ocean is still like a mirror and you instantly feel calm. Every time you catch a glance of your necklace in your mirror at home or at work, you will be reminded of the peaceful feeling you get when you think of the twinkling ancient water.
This playful and delicate necklace is suitable for everyday wear and special occasions.
An understated item of luxury.
The designs that form our Ancient Awe collection are inspired by some of the first pieces of jewellery ever made. We have taken inspiration from the materials and colours used by our ancestors, focusing specifically on texture and gemstones.
We have developed and perfected a ‘hand – hammered’ finish, which creates a light reflecting textured surface that twinkles.
We have chosen to combine this classic aesthetic with gemstones often used in ancient Egyptian jewellery. Lots of lapis lazuli and turquoise, and for a flash of red we have introduced fire opal.
- Originally by hand by Lily.
- Then in small batches by London specialists, ensuring exclusivity, quality and strength.
- The largest charm is 8mm lapis lazuli and solid silver.
- The second largest charm is 4-4.5 turquoise and solid silver.
- The third largest charm is 2.5-3mm fire opal and solid silver.
- The chain is solid silver, measuring 45cm, hanging just below the collarbone.
- This item comes in a branded FrillyByLily foam and perspex sliding box.
If lovingly cared for, this item will last forever. For care information please click here.
- Fairtrade silver available upon request.
As this item will be made especially for you, please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. If this is not fast enough please get in touch and we will see what we can do. For more information on delivery, please click here.
We are happy to offer a full refund if you decide within 2 weeks that the necklace is not quite right.
For more info on returns, please click here.