This hammered gold and deep blue sapphire ring in Fairtrade Gold is ideal either as an unusual contemporary engagement ring or a versatile addition to your ring stack.
Every so often the rich royal blue sapphire twinkles a lush cobalt flash.
This ring sits nicely next to the hammered gold band as a timeless and unusual set.
These designs that form our Ancient Awe collection are inspired by some of the first pieces of jewellery ever made. We have taken inspiration from the materials and colours they used, focusing specifically on texture and gemstones.
We have developed and perfected a ‘hand – hammered’ finish, which creates a light reflecting textured surface that twinkles.
- Originally by hand by Lily using traditional jewellery making techniques.
- Then in small batches by London specialists, ensuring exclusivity, quality and strength.
- Finished by hand.
- 18ct hallmarked solid Fairtrade gold.
- 1.5mm band.
- Hand hammered texture.
- 0.35cm diamond cut sapphire set in reverse.
- 1.4g in total.
- This item comes in a branded FrillyByLily foam and Perspex sliding box.
DELIVERY, SIZING & RETURNS
This ring will be made to your exact measurements and will take 4 to 6 weeks for delivery. If this is not fast enough please get in touch and we will see what we can do.
For more information on delivery, please click here.
Please be sure to leave a note with your ring size when checking out.
If you do not know your ring size, we recommend visiting Frilly HQ in East London, or your local high street jewellers, but if that is not possible, please click here for some guidance.
Resizing costs £35 plus p&p.
We regret that this item is non refundable unless faulty. For more information on returns, please click here.
If properly cared for, this item will last forever. For care information please click here.
- Made using certified Fairtrade Gold marked with the Fairtrade Gold stamp.
- Manufactured and assembled in the UK, keeping our carbon footprint to a minimum.
Please do not hesitate to drop us a line if you have any further queries. For contact info please click here.