This gold turquoise and fire opal necklace is delicate and playful. An understated item of luxury.
Suitable for everyday wear and special occasions, this necklace is versatile and comfortable.
The designs that form our Ancient Awe collection are inspired by some of the first pieces of jewellery ever made. We have taken inspiration from the materials and colours used by our ancestors, focusing specifically on texture and gemstones.
We have developed and perfected a ‘hand – hammered’ finish, which creates a light reflecting textured surface that twinkles.
We have chosen to combine this classic aesthetic with gemstones often used in ancient Egyptian jewellery. Lots of lapis lazuli and turquoise, and for a flash of red we have introduced fire opal.
- Originally by hand by Lily.
- Then in small batches by London specialists, ensuring exclusivity, quality and strength.
- The largest charm is 4-4.5 turquoise and solid 9ct gold.
- The second largest charm is 2.5-3mm fire opal and solid 9ct gold.
- The chain is solid 9ct gold, measuring 40cm, hanging just below the collarbone.
- This item comes in a branded FrillyByLily foam and Perspex sliding box.
If lovingly cared for, this item will last forever. For care information please click here.
- Fairtrade gold charms available upon request.
- Made in the UK, keeping our carbon footprint to a minimum.
As this item will be made especially for you, please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. If this is not fast enough please get in touch and we will see what we can do. For more information on delivery, please click here.
We are happy to offer a full refund if you decide within 2 weeks that the necklace is not quite right.
For more info on returns, please click here.
Please do not hesitate to drop us a line if you have any further queries. For contact info please click here.