This gold, white gold and fire opal necklace is perfect for everyday wear and special occasions. An understated item of luxury.
The designs that form our Ancient Awe collection are inspired by some of the first pieces of jewellery ever made. We have taken inspiration from the materials and colours used by our ancestors, focusing specifically on texture and gemstones.
We have developed and perfected a ‘hand – hammered’ finish, which creates a light reflecting textured surface that twinkles.
We have chosen to combine this classic aesthetic with gemstones often used in ancient Egyptian jewellery. Lots of lapis lazuli and turquoise, and for a flash of red we have introduced fire opal.
- Two 9ct yellow gold charms and one white gold charm.
- The ring on each charm measures 0.8mm in diameter.
- Each charm holds a 2.5-3mm brilliant cut fire opal set in reverse.
- The chain is hallmarked 9ct gold, measuring 40cm, hanging just below the collarbone.
- Each charm weighs 0.3g The necklace weighs approx. 1.57g in total.
- This item comes in a branded FrillyByLily foam and perspex sliding box.
- Originally by hand by Lily.
- Then in small batches by London specialists, ensuring exclusivity, quality and strength.
If lovingly cared for, this item will last forever. For care information please click here.
- Fairtrade gold available upon request.
As this item will be made especially for you, please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. If this is not fast enough please get in touch and we will see what we can do. For more information on delivery, please click here.
We regret that solid gold items are non returnable unless faulty.
For more info on returns, please click here.
Please do not hesitate to drop us a line if you have any further queries. For contact info please click here.