Originally commissioned by Lola for her Mexican friend Claire, this ring is based on an expression that is frequently used in Spanish- speaking countries “tu media naranja” which translates as ‘Your Better Half’.
Suitable for everyday wear and special occasions. Designed to be worn either alone or as part of a greater ring stack.
- Originally by hand by Lily.
- Then in small batches by London specialists, ensuring exclusivity, quality and strength.
- Using metals that are 50% recycled as standard.
- Fairtrade and eco gold and silver available upon request.
- The ring has a hammered texture and is round in shape.
- 1.35mm band
- 1.2g in total
- 24ct Gold plated Solid Silver * (also available in solid silver and gold upon request)
- Etched/ embossed orange perpex
- This item comes in a branded FrillyByLily foam and Perspex sliding box.
This ring will be made to your exact measurements. If you do not know your ring size, we recommend visiting Frilly HQ in East London, or your local high street jewellers, but if that is not possible, please click here for some guidance.
Because of the nature of high grade plating, it is always best to take off this item when washing and overnight. For more care information please click here.
As this item will be made especially for you, please allow 4-5 weeks for delivery. If this is not fast enough please get in touch and we will see what we can do. For more info on delivery please click here.
As this item will be made especially for you, we will only be able to issue a refund if the item is faulty. We can however offer an exchange or credit note to the same value. For more info on returns please click here.
*Lily often designs and creates prototypes using silver and brass. The item that you see pictured here is made from brass. To commission this item in gold plate please complete your purchase as usual. Once your purchase is complete Lily will confirm sizing with you and begin the making process.
Your finished item in gold plate will look almost identical to the picture; the only difference will be the colour of the metal. Gold plate is shinier and slightly more yellow. If you would like us to send you a picture of the colour of the metal that you are ordering please get in touch.