The tapered shape of this ring was inspired by the square diamond itself.
This unique style is minimal, timeless and reflective of 1920s art deco.
- Originally by hand in London by our bespoke team.
- Then in small batches by London specialists, ensuring exclusivity, quality and strength.
- Using metals that are 50% recycled as standard.
- Ethically mined and recycled stones are available upon request.
- Fairtrade gold available upon request.
- Solid hallmarked 18ct solid gold.
- 4 mm square diamond.
- The square band is 1.5mm in thickness.
- The ring weighs 2.8 grams.
- This item comes in a branded FrillyByLily foam and perspex sliding box.
This ring will be made to your exact measurements. If you do not know your ring size, we recommend visiting Frilly HQ in East London, or your local high street jewellers, but if that is not possible, please click here for some guidance.
If properly cared for, this item will last forever. For care information please click here.
As this item will be made especially for you, please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. If this is not fast enough please get in touch and we will see what we can do. For more info on delivery please click here.
As this item will be made especially for you, we will only be able to issue a refund if the item is faulty. For more info on returns please click here.