Inspiration is taken from granulation (bobbling) techniques used in ancient jewellery.
We have chosen to combine this handmade aesthetic with stones set in a star shape.
This engagement ring is unique and perfect for the less traditional bride.
- Originally by hand by Lily.
- Then in small batches by London specialists, ensuring exclusivity, quality and strength.
- Solid hallmarked 9ct rose gold.
- 1.5mm brilliant cut black diamond.
- The bobbled face of the ring measures 10mm in diameter.
- The band is 1.5mm in thickness.
- The ring weighs 1 gram.
- This item comes in a branded FrillyByLily foam and perspex sliding box.
This ring will be made to your exact measurements. If you do not know your ring size, we recommend visiting Frilly HQ in East London, or your local high street jewellers, but if that is not possible, please click here for some guidance.
If lovingly cared for, this item will last forever. For care information please click here.
- Ethically mined and antique diamonds available upon request.
- Fairtrade gold available upon request.
As this item will be made especially for you, please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. If this is not fast enough please get in touch and we will see what we can do. For more information on delivery, please click here.
We regret that this item is non refundable unless faulty. For more information on returns, please click here.
Please do not hesitate to drop us a line if you have any further queries. For contact info please click here.