Inspiration is taken from granulation (bobbling) techniques used in ancient jewellery.
We have chosen to combine this handmade aesthetic with stones set in a star shape.
Together these styles form endless possibilities for colourful precious and semi precious stone and metal combinations.
Customers are encouraged to order ‘off menu’, choosing a different metal or gemstone if preferred.
- Originally by hand by Lily.
- Then in small batches by London specialists, ensuring exclusivity, quality and strength.
- Using metals that are 50% recycled as standard.
- Ethically mined and recycled stones are available upon request.
- Fairtrade and Eco gold available upon request.
- 24ct pure gold plated solid silver*
- 1.5mm Black Spinel
- The bobbled face of the earrings measures 10mm in diameter.
- This item comes in a branded FrillyByLily foam and perspex sliding box.
Because of the nature of high grade plating, it is always best to take off this item when washing and overnight. For more care information please click here.
As this item will be made especially for you, please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. If this is not fast enough please get in touch and we will see what we can do. For more information on delivery click here
We are happy to issue a full refund should you decide that this item is not quite right. For more information on returns, please click here.
*Lily often designs and creates prototypes using silver and brass. The item that you see pictured here is made from brass. To commission this item in gold plate please complete your purchase as usual. Once your purchase is complete Lily will begin the making process.
Your finished item in gold plate will look almost identical to the picture; the only difference will be the colour of the metal. Gold plate is shinier and slightly more yellow. If you would like us to send you a picture of the colour of the metal that you are ordering please get in touch.