The hammered texture that makes up these rings has been used in jewellery for thousands of years, unlikely to go out of fashion any time soon. This classic and versatile texture is also light reflective, adding an extra twinkle to your outfit.
Often purchased alone as an engagement ring or along with the hammered band as a wedding set.
- By hand by Lily using traditional jewellery making techniques.
- Then in small batches by London specialists, ensuring exclusivity, quality and strength.
- Using metals that are 50% recycled as standard.
- Ethically mined and recycled gemstones available upon request.
- Fairtrade gold available upon request.
- 18ct hallmarked solid gold.
- 1.5mm band.
- Hammered texture.
- 0.35cm Ruby.
- 1g in total.
- This item comes in a branded FrillyByLily foam and perspex sliding box.
If properly cared for, this item will last forever. For care information please click here.
This ring will be made to your exact measurements. If you do not know your ring size, we recommend visiting Frilly HQ in East London, but if that is not possible, please click here for some guidance.
As this item will be made especially for you, please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. If this is not fast enough please get in touch and we will see what we can do.
We regret that solid gold items are non refundable. For more info on returns please click here.