These designs that form our Ancient Awe collection are inspired by some of the first pieces of jewellery ever made. We have taken inspiration from the materials and colours they used, focusing specifically on texture and gemstones.
We have developed and perfected a ‘hand – hammered’ finish, which creates a light reflecting textured surface that twinkles.
We have chosen to combine this classic aesthetic with gemstones often used in ancient Egyptian jewellery. Lots of lapis lazuli and turquoise, and for a flash of red we have introduced fire opal.
- Originally by hand by Lily.
- Then in small batches by London specialists, ensuring exclusivity, quality and strength.
- Solid sterling silver with 18ct polished solid gold detailing
- 8mm round Chinese turquoise stone.
- The bobbled face of the ring measures 15mm in diameter.
- The hammered band is 1.5mm in thickness.
- The ring weighs 2.8 grams.
- This item comes in a branded FrillyByLily foam and perspex sliding box.
- Fairtrade Gold available upon request.
This ring will be made to your exact measurements. If you do not know your ring size, we recommend visiting Frilly HQ in East London, or your local high street jewellers, but if that is not possible, please click here for some guidance.
If lovingly cared for, this item will last forever. For care information please click here.
- Fairtrade gold available upon request.
As this item will be made especially for you, please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery. If this is not fast enough please get in touch and we will see what we can do. For more information on delivery, please click here.
We regret that this item is non refundable unless faulty. For more information on returns, please click here.
Please do not hesitate to drop us a line if you have any further queries. For contact info please click here.