At FrillyByLily we wholeheartedly respect any concerns you may have regarding privacy and your personal information.
We hope that the following information will answer any doubts that you have regarding the use of our website, but if you do have any further queries, please do not hesitate to give us a call or send us an email.
We will need to obtain some personal information from you in order to process your order. Information such as:
* Your name and address, so that we can deliver your item.
* Your telephone number and email address, in case we need to contact you about your order.
* Your credit or debit card details, to process your payment.
We will not pass on any of this information to third parties.
Our Mailing list
We will always ask you via email if you would like to receive our newsletter before signing you up.
If you agree to sign up to the newsletter we may keep some basic information about you within our mailing list database for which we use MailChimp. This is kept safe with a password and only Lily has access.
The only information that we keep will be your email address, your full name, your home town and how you heard about FrillyByLily.
We will not pass this information on to third parties.
By browsing our website, as with most, you are giving us permission to store cookies (files which are sent by us to your computer or other access device). We can access these cookies when you visit our site in future.
According to the ICC UK Cookie guide, there are different levels of Cookie use. FrillyByLily.co.uk uses all 4.
1) Strictly necessary cookies.
Strictly necessary cookies help us to:
* Increase the speed and security of the site.
* Prevent users from having to log in and out.
* Enable services you have specifically asked for such as the shopping cart to work.
* Access secure areas of the website.
2) Performance cookies
We use these cookies to collect information about how visitors use a website. This is on an anonymous basis.
Performance cookies help us to:
* Analyse basic data about our customers.
* Remember choices you make, therefore improving your experience on our website.
* Learn more about who is shopping at frillybylily.co.uk and how long for.
* Determine which pages and products are the most popular.
* Distinguish the geographical location of our customers.
* Make a more efficient marketing strategy.
3) Functionality cookies
Functionality cookies help us to:
* Store information about language preference.
* Store your username.
* Store your current location.
* Provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog.
4) Targeting or Advertising cookies
Targeting or Advertising cookies help us to:
* Create adverts that are relevant to you and your interests.
* Cap the number of times you see an advert.
* Measure the effectiveness of these advertising campaigns.
We carefully select independent and larger advertising agencies to create campaigns for us based on this data.
If you would like to opt out from this form of targeted advertising, or any other cookies, you can do so within your browser Settings. Doing so however may effect basic functionality of the website.
If you feel uncomfortable about any of the above information, please email us at email@example.com